Draw the image onto the screen with zooming.
image.zoomBlit(x, y, factor);
- image Sphere Image object. The image to draw on screen.
- x number. The x coordinate of the top-left corner of the drawn image.
- y number. The y coordinate of the top-left corner of the drawn image.
- factor number, floating-point. The amount of zooming applied. factor == 1 causes no zoom, 0 < factor < 1 causes the image to shrink, factor > 1 causes the image to enlarge.
This simple game will take an image and zoom it so that it is stretched to fit the screen.
- Image.transformBlit() can also be used to achieve zooming, by picking the corner points manually.