Draw (write) a line of text on the screen using the specified font.
Font.drawText(x, y, text);
- x Integer. The x position on the screen where the text starts drawing.
- y Integer. The y position of the text on the screen.
- text String. The text to display.
var font = GetSystemFont(); font.drawText(10, 10, "I am a line of text."); FlipScreen(); GetKey();
//Load the font to use //Draw it //Now display it on the screen //Now wait for user interaction
- Using \n for new lines doesn't work with this function. drawText() is meant purely for drawing single line of text.
- The line width is infinite, so you can easily go past the screen width if your line is too long.