Whoa. All this time I simply did not have a user page.
Anyway... *Ahem* Hi! I'm DaVince, one of the members of Spherical who has been around for longer. I've been using Sphere since around 2004, I believe... and it's still my favourite game engine! :)
- My Sphere page - contains several different games, as well as tests and tutorials. But the page is old and incomplete.
So I've made and contributed to a few games in Sphere. They are listed here. List is possibly incomplete, but different from the list on my site... :P
- Sir Boingers and the Quest for Cupcakes (and Justice) - Arcadey style difficult platformer with a twist (you can't stop jumping!).
One of the games I'm most proud of. A new version is in the works... kinda sorta.
Contributions to other games
- Kefka's Revenge - a bat-shit insane and unfortunately abandoned Final Fantasy VI fan game.
I did the music and had a little bit of creative input near the end of its development.
- Damien Docchi - a platforming puzzle game for the Sphere Semi-compo in 2009.
We had a few competitions around that time, this being the first one. Those compos aimed to get some new games and productivity out of the community, and the plan was fairly successful. :)
I make music. Sometimes for my own games, sometimes for others. Check out these links.
- Music page on my website - because it's pretty complete! Contains more .it files than .mp3 or .ogg, however.
- SoundCloud page - I uploaded some of my songs in a web playable format there!
- Newgrounds audio page - Same deal. The selection of songs is a bit different than on SoundCloud.