Long time user since around 2004. Sphere is a game engine that is very close to my heart, as I have used it for over half of my life.
This list needs updating.
- Sir Boingers and the Quest for Cupcakes (and Justice) - Arcadey style difficult platformer with a twist (you can't stop jumping!).
One of the games I'm most proud of. A new version is in the works... kinda sorta.
- Flippin' Matrix - Platformer. You're an old man for 10 seconds. Then you're a hacker ninja in a cyber world. Then you're an old man again.
An entry for the Ludum Dare 27 compo, an 48 hour game creation competition where thousands of game devs make a game in whatever tool they like.
- Damien Docchi - a platforming puzzle game for the Sphere Semi-compo in 2009.
We had a few competitions around that time, this being the first one. Those compos aimed to get some new games and productivity out of the community, and the plan was fairly successful. :)
- Mr Boingers - it's like the prototype for Sir Boingers! But crappier.
Make a game in 1 hour! That was the point of the Crappy Games Explosion back in 2007. This came from it, and then much later, Sir Boingers! Which was also originally made for a competition, by the way. :P
Contributions to other games
- Kefka's Revenge - a bat-shit insane and unfortunately abandoned Final Fantasy VI fan game.
I did the music and had a little bit of creative input near the end of its development.
- SpheRun - An alternative game launcher. Never completed.