Draws a rectangle to screen at location x, y, with a certain width, height, and color.
Rectangle(x, y, width, height, color);
- x the X coordinate, start of rectangle
- y the Y coordinate, start of rectangle
- width the width of rectangle
- height the height of the rectangle
- color a color object created with CreateColor
Remember that FlipScreen must be called before any drawing is visible on the screen.
Fill the screen with red. Mwahaha!
var Red = CreateColor(255, 0, 0); Rectangle(0, 0, GetScreenWidth(), GetScreenHeight(), Red);
- Sphere Color Object
- CreateColor(r, g, b, a)
- Line(x1, x2, y1, y2, color)
- Point(x, y, color)